In no particular order...
1. Planned, led and had fun on the first KSA ski trip.
2. Went on a spontaneous trip to Florida with my friend Jamie - happened to be at Seaworld the day the trainer was killed by the whale (that part wasn't really "top 30"...just crazy).
3. Company trip to the Phoenician
4. Grand opening of the Pinnacle Building
5. International Easter :)
6. KSA camping trip
7. Alice in Wonderland dinner party (also not a "top 30" - but that was the night of Nashville's devastating flood)
8. Cruise with my roommate and parents (Roatan!!!)
9. Starting Frilly Milly Events
10. Summer FULL of endless hours of sand volleyball
11. Hanging out at Sonic into the late hours of the night after those long afternoons of sand volleyball
12. Mustache Madness game night!
13. So many Fort Fridays...
14. Spontaneous trip to Arkansas to visit some of my favorite old friends (love you Jim, Sharon, Bill & Natalie!)
15. Tour bus trip to Philly for HOHAS
16. LumberJack & Jill
17. Joining the Hot Chicks Bible study....Jonah kicked my butt! LOVED it! Looking forward to 2011 "Lord, Change My Attitude" :)
18. Iowa State Fair roadtrip - getting to visit Denny & Peggy...amazing people. Like family to me.
19. Discovering I'm a narcoleptic (I'm not sure it should be a "top"moment of the year - but it's funny!)
20. Pieces of Our Lives....love, love, loved this tour! I love traveling on tour buses in general, and thoroughly enjoyed the people I got to tour with. Definitely one of my favorite moments (or months :)) of the year!
21. Favorite bonfire ever.
22. Host of Christmas Past
23. Thanksgiving dinner with friends
24. Thanksgiving in Phoenix (Jim Gaffigan!)
25. Titans game!
26. Tahoe Christmas...still need to blog more about that. One of my favorite Christmas' ever. Amazing!
27. Becoming friends with people that I hadn't even met a year ago...and are not only irreplaceable, but I can't even put into words how much they mean to me. This one alone could make up for every other item in this list. Love you guys.
28. Friday night dinners with those friends. Highlight of every week.
29. Starting 2011 in a new season and an absolute dream job from God. One day I will post the story of how it all came together. I've probably shared it a thousand times already...and every time, I still get goosebumps and it still completely blows me away. I don't think I've stopped pinching myself!
30. Falling in love...with the Lord. This has been a year of both ups and downs, but I can truly say...I am more in love with Him today than I was yesterday and certainly more than I was a year ago. He has truly woo'd and pursued me in a way that leaves me speechless and in awe. I still have so much to learn and so far to grow...but I hope that I always do.
2010 year will go down as one of the best so far...but I have a sneaking suspicion (and a whole lot of anticipation!) that 2011 is going to far surpass it. Here's to the best year yet! :)
1. Planned, led and had fun on the first KSA ski trip.
2. Went on a spontaneous trip to Florida with my friend Jamie - happened to be at Seaworld the day the trainer was killed by the whale (that part wasn't really "top 30"...just crazy).
3. Company trip to the Phoenician
4. Grand opening of the Pinnacle Building
5. International Easter :)
6. KSA camping trip
7. Alice in Wonderland dinner party (also not a "top 30" - but that was the night of Nashville's devastating flood)
8. Cruise with my roommate and parents (Roatan!!!)
9. Starting Frilly Milly Events
10. Summer FULL of endless hours of sand volleyball
11. Hanging out at Sonic into the late hours of the night after those long afternoons of sand volleyball
12. Mustache Madness game night!
13. So many Fort Fridays...
14. Spontaneous trip to Arkansas to visit some of my favorite old friends (love you Jim, Sharon, Bill & Natalie!)
15. Tour bus trip to Philly for HOHAS
16. LumberJack & Jill
17. Joining the Hot Chicks Bible study....Jonah kicked my butt! LOVED it! Looking forward to 2011 "Lord, Change My Attitude" :)
18. Iowa State Fair roadtrip - getting to visit Denny & Peggy...amazing people. Like family to me.
19. Discovering I'm a narcoleptic (I'm not sure it should be a "top"moment of the year - but it's funny!)
20. Pieces of Our Lives....love, love, loved this tour! I love traveling on tour buses in general, and thoroughly enjoyed the people I got to tour with. Definitely one of my favorite moments (or months :)) of the year!
21. Favorite bonfire ever.
22. Host of Christmas Past
23. Thanksgiving dinner with friends
24. Thanksgiving in Phoenix (Jim Gaffigan!)
25. Titans game!
26. Tahoe Christmas...still need to blog more about that. One of my favorite Christmas' ever. Amazing!
27. Becoming friends with people that I hadn't even met a year ago...and are not only irreplaceable, but I can't even put into words how much they mean to me. This one alone could make up for every other item in this list. Love you guys.
28. Friday night dinners with those friends. Highlight of every week.
29. Starting 2011 in a new season and an absolute dream job from God. One day I will post the story of how it all came together. I've probably shared it a thousand times already...and every time, I still get goosebumps and it still completely blows me away. I don't think I've stopped pinching myself!
30. Falling in love...with the Lord. This has been a year of both ups and downs, but I can truly say...I am more in love with Him today than I was yesterday and certainly more than I was a year ago. He has truly woo'd and pursued me in a way that leaves me speechless and in awe. I still have so much to learn and so far to grow...but I hope that I always do.
2010 year will go down as one of the best so far...but I have a sneaking suspicion (and a whole lot of anticipation!) that 2011 is going to far surpass it. Here's to the best year yet! :)

1 comment:
I'm still blown away by #29 and it didn't even happen to me! Love how God is working great things in your life. This is an awesome list!
Post a Comment