1.27.2011

Chicaaaaaaago!

In just 11 short days I will be jumping on a plane to spend a week in Chi-town with my college roommate!  This would be exciting no matter what, but it's especially exciting considering the fact that the last time I saw her, I was jumping on a plane to fly across the ocean to visit her in China!  Granted, I'd be ALL for that option again, but I am looking forward to a much shorter flight :).  Lisa is in charge of the "trip plans" so I'm mostly along for the ride on this one, but I am excited to stay at the Hilton Suites on the magmile (thank you, Hotwire!) and am really excited that we're there during most of the "free days" for the museums!  The Chicago History museum has an exhibit on Frank Lloyed Wright that I would love to see.  I'm also looking forward to some Argo Tea and Garrett Popcorn...but beyond that I'm just looking forward to several fun-filled days with the girls...exploring, shopping and people-watching.  Can't wait!

1 comment:

HopefulLeigh said...

If you're anywhere near Molly's Cupcakes on Clark St. in Lincoln Park, you absolutely positively must go there and eat a cupcake in my honor. Have a great trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...