12.05.2010

Friends, Football...and SNOW!!

I had SO.much.fun today!  An amazing friend of mine gave us tickets to today's Titans game and I have been looking forward to it for the past several weeks!  THEN, to wake up to SNOW - well, to say I was giddy would be an understatement.  A football game in snow is pretty close to perfection if you ask me!  I bundled up, picked up a few hand & feet warmers and met up with my friends to head downtown.  I had so much fun cheering on the team - even if I barely have a voice from the cold I've been battling.  I was really hoping for a win - knowing how important this game was, but that didn't end up being today's outcome.  Between cheering, Lauren & I people-watched, I explained to her what was happening in the game :), and we bundled up in my "new-to-me" (and sooo warm) wool/flannel quilt.  Josh & Burton even bundled up together too :) haha!  Hey, whatever you gotta do to stay warm!  It was just fun hanging out with friends, meeting new people, cheering our hearts out and everything in between.  I can see how people enjoy coming out every weekend for the game.


For now, I'll leave you with a cute "fan" picture... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...