5.26.2009

All good things must come to an end...

I can't believe my time in Phoenix came & went so fast! We had so much fun doing so many things and yet somehow we still ran out of time to do others. So much to do...so little time to do it all! This morning Cheri & I got up early to do Kenpo (a type of kickboxing/karate that was pretty fun!). Will & Lauren even joined us in the end, which was cute :). We ate a quick, healthy breakfast (I made my cinnamon vanilla bran muffins and the kiddos inhaled them!) and then changed into our swimsuits before heading to the pool to relax & swim before I had to leave. It was the perfect way to end a perfect week.


When it came time for me to say goodbye, we snapped a quick group shot and gave hugs & kisses. We (Ryan & I) were in such a hurry to get out the door that it didn't really hit me that I'd left until I got on the airplane and realized I missed them already :-(. I'm thinking I'll have to figure out a weekend to fly out sometime this summer just to tide me over before my next long trip out in October (U2 concert!).

I also thought it was pretty ironic - and funny - that Nathan, Ryan & I all had flights within 20 minutes of each other! Ryan flew to Texas at 2:55, I left for Nashville at 3:05 and Nathan took off for San Diego at 3:15. Nathan also just got back from Russia on Sunday and will be leaving for Milan next week. We Dubes sure do like to travel :).

Now onto my final 2 days at TBC. Crazy that it's already here! Time for a new chapter to begin...

1 comment:

Erin said...

that picture of you and the kiddos is amazing. wowee! sounds like you had a blast!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...