Just thought I'd share a lil bit of what's on my playlist these days...
I'm not a fan of all of his music, but Justin Nozuka has this great Jason Mraz sound that I really dig. Check out the song "After Tonight" and you'll understand.
Mat Kearney is a classic in my book...I love everything he releases and his latest single is no exception. Just go to iTunes and download "Hey Mama" right now. It's fun, upbeat, catchy and the kind of music where you want to just roll down your windows, turn up the volume and sing loud & off-key :).
Angus & Julia Stone may be a familiar band to you if you've seen the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation commercials (even if you weren't really paying attention...you'll recognize the music). Their song "Big Jet Plane" is probably their most popular song, but I'm also a fan of "Walk It Off" among others. Love their clean, tight harmonies.
This Friday, Coldplay will be releasing a new single called "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall". Haven't heard a snippet of it yet, but I'm pretty confident if it follows suit to their last album, it's going to be a winner. Be sure to visit their website on Friday to check it out!
I wouldn't recommend this song unless you're really sad about something...because it's beautiful, but it's kind of a downer! Regardless, I love Michelle Featherstone's earthy voice, and "I'm There Too" is a sweet, sad song. On a dreary day, curled up on the couch with a glass of wine...it just might fit the mood.
And last, but not least, Imogen Heap's latest single, "Lifeline". She has such a unique and original sound and sometimes I may not immediately fall in love with her music, but it inevitably grows on me over time. Seeing her perform live is even more amazing.
Mat Kearney is a classic in my book...I love everything he releases and his latest single is no exception. Just go to iTunes and download "Hey Mama" right now. It's fun, upbeat, catchy and the kind of music where you want to just roll down your windows, turn up the volume and sing loud & off-key :).
Angus & Julia Stone may be a familiar band to you if you've seen the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation commercials (even if you weren't really paying attention...you'll recognize the music). Their song "Big Jet Plane" is probably their most popular song, but I'm also a fan of "Walk It Off" among others. Love their clean, tight harmonies.
This Friday, Coldplay will be releasing a new single called "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall". Haven't heard a snippet of it yet, but I'm pretty confident if it follows suit to their last album, it's going to be a winner. Be sure to visit their website on Friday to check it out!
I wouldn't recommend this song unless you're really sad about something...because it's beautiful, but it's kind of a downer! Regardless, I love Michelle Featherstone's earthy voice, and "I'm There Too" is a sweet, sad song. On a dreary day, curled up on the couch with a glass of wine...it just might fit the mood.
And last, but not least, Imogen Heap's latest single, "Lifeline". She has such a unique and original sound and sometimes I may not immediately fall in love with her music, but it inevitably grows on me over time. Seeing her perform live is even more amazing.







1 comment:
Can't wait to check some of these out! Love music recommendations.
Post a Comment