6.04.2011

Basking


I am totally glowing right now - and it's not from a day out in the sun. :)  I just arrived home from a wedding ceremony that was so full of light....a ceremony so firmly centered upon the love of Christ and their deep love for each other...it was beautiful.  I'm not sure I could really even describe it to you because it wasn't about the decorations, the flowers, the food or any physical element, it was something that you felt, something that you witnessed between the two of them and it was everything that you know God intended a marriage to be.  I wish I could actually write out Brett's vows to Merari...the most beautiful words any man has ever written to his bride, I swear.  I'm still soaking it all in.  It was an honor to stand up for them, worship with them, and be a part of such a special day, but it is a blessing beyond words to be a part of their lives.  Merari is a friend that I treasure deeply and I know that God has truly given her the man that her heart has always desired, the one that her soul loves.

So, in honor of their day, I'm listening to this album on repeat.  Merari walked down the aisle to "Dance With Me" off of this album...which is so instrumentally and lyrically beautiful from the Song of Songs.  Such a great worship album.

And...in the spirit of all things wedding, I got home and began baking petit fours for an event on Tuesday...we'll see how they turn out! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...