12.09.2010

Call of Duty: Black Ops

So this may come as a surprise to some of you (although those who have known me a long time...it will not), but I love video games...and not only that, I LOVE shooting games.  The problem is, once I start I have a really hard time stopping.  I have Medal of Honor for the Wii and when I first got it, I played it every free moment I had.  My roommate had to cut me off when she walked into the house one night to find me sitting entirely too close to the tv, all the lights off, and upon entering the house and I looked at her in a panic and said, "My men are dying and I can't find any more bazookas!!!"  I've taken a haitus from war games since then.

Two weeks ago when I was in AZ my oldest brother kept talking about a new game he had for his PS3 that he knew I would love.  The reason I would love it is because I prefer to play on a team.  Some games if you play multi-player that typically means you're killing the person you're playing.  Not a big fan of that.  I prefer it when you have a mission to accomplish and you're both on the same team working toward the same goal.  I'm a team player, what can I say? :)  Anyhow, in Call of Duty Black Ops, you get to be on a team and you have to shoot the zombies on the way to accomplishing your mission.  Ryan and I never ended up having time to play it while I was there, so last night I went over to my friend Josh & Lauren's house and while Lauren dressed up the dogs in Christmas costumes and took pictures (love you, Lauren! :)), Josh and I killed zombies.  We even played wtih three of us on a team by inviting his cousin to play wirelessly from his location.  Very cool.  LOVED it.  I officially want this game for my Wii now!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Mint and hot chocolate together is, possibly, my most favorite combination. I can't wait to pop into Panera now! I'm not into the peppermint mocha at Starbucks because the mint tastes too syrupy sometimes ... like cough syrup almost. But there is no way something like this can be bad. I'm typically not a tea drinker, but lately I've been drinking Twinnings French Vanilla Chai in the morning (with a a little milk and either a squirt of honey or a dash of splenda ... basically I rid it of all its tea-ness ;) and it's so good. It tastes very special and seasonal and bright. I'm still trying to get the flavor just right, but it's a nice change from coffee every now and then. Let me know if you find any fun hot cocoa recipes!

Trish said...

Okay Natalie, I laughed out loud at this because if you read the post that you commented on...it's about shooting zombies. HOWEVER, I do love mint and chocolate and would love to know what's being served at Panera that I apparently must try?? :)

Also, on that note - if you have a Fresh Market - you MUST go purchase a tin of their chocolate mint Moravian cookies...to.die.for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...