I returned the Nikon. I just wasn't a big fan of it. I'm sure it's an amazing camera, but after using a DSLR for so long now, I just couldn't get used to all of the "auto" settings and...mainly...the flash. I have to confess...I despise flash, but figured I was just going to have to get over it if I wanted a secondary "compact" camera.So...back to the searching and researching. I found a camera that I really wanted, but when I saw the pricetag for it, I moved on. I guess if you really want something that does everything...especially in a "small package"...you're gonna pay for it! Then I discovered the little guy pictured above. It was reasonably priced and has fully manual capabilities...including selective focusing options. I read several reviews, looked through example images and studied the specs...and went ahead and bit the bullet. It should be here in 5-7 days and we'll see if this one is a keeper!

No comments:
Post a Comment