3.29.2010

Maybe this will help?

So I finally made my mind up on what compact digital camera to buy...and it's on its way in the mail as we speak. Funny thing is, it doesn't have all the "rugged" features I originally was looking for because when it really came down to it, I wanted a camera with a fast response (which most compact digital cameras lack) and I didn't want to completely sacrifice picture quality. I searched and studied and read and read and in the end, I felt confident that, rugged features aside, this camera would serve its purpose of being both compact/convenient and capture quality pictures (and I think it's kinda retro-looking, which also had some sway :)).

So, maybe this little guy will help brighten up my otherwise dull blog since apparently I'm moody when it comes to taking pictures (or I just really don't feel like lugging around my DSLR...which is most likely the real reason). I did "snap" a few pictures of the March birthday cake with my iPhone...so I apologize for the quality (or lack thereof). It was a good cake, but not spectacular...and as you can see, not entirely beautiful either. It was well received, but ever-so-slightly on the dry side...which is a huge no-no in my opinion. But when you're making stuff up, it's usually a process of trying and trying again. Next time I have some ideas of what I'd do differently.


1 comment:

Boswell said...

I would've eaten a piece on looks alone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...