Somedays I just want something a little more exciting than plain ole' water. I've tried the different flavor packets, which I don't entirely mind, but when I found SoBe lifewater...I was hooked. I definitely don't drink it instead of regular water, since nothing beats the health benefits of drinking water without artificial flavoring, etc., but when you just need something to bring a little excitement to your bored tastebuds, this is it! I'm trying all the flavors (and there are quite a few!), and so far my favorites are Strawberry Kiwi and Fuji Apple Pear. That's not to say that some of the other flavors are better...I just haven't gotten to all of them yet. I also love that each one is vitamin enhanced. For instance, I'm drinking a Fuji Apple Pear this morning with citrimax and ginseng. Give 'em a try, and when you do, let me know which one is your favorite!
3.24.2010
SoBe Lifewater
Somedays I just want something a little more exciting than plain ole' water. I've tried the different flavor packets, which I don't entirely mind, but when I found SoBe lifewater...I was hooked. I definitely don't drink it instead of regular water, since nothing beats the health benefits of drinking water without artificial flavoring, etc., but when you just need something to bring a little excitement to your bored tastebuds, this is it! I'm trying all the flavors (and there are quite a few!), and so far my favorites are Strawberry Kiwi and Fuji Apple Pear. That's not to say that some of the other flavors are better...I just haven't gotten to all of them yet. I also love that each one is vitamin enhanced. For instance, I'm drinking a Fuji Apple Pear this morning with citrimax and ginseng. Give 'em a try, and when you do, let me know which one is your favorite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment