1.22.2010

Stand in the place where you work

Sorry for the low quality pics , but I thought I'd share a picture of where I spend my days so you can envision my day-to-day life. Just add some music and my head in front of that monitor and you've got the idea :). Also, the pictures on the work table are getting ready to be hung on the wall next to my desk (the one you can't see in the pics)...so I thought I'd show you those as well...

Like my logo? Okay, so I don't really do "photography" as much as it's my hobby, but you know I love making logos for all of my fake side-businesses :). Haha! But seriously, are those kids beautiful or what? I might be biased.

So there you go! Today I'm listening to Brandi Carlile's "Giving Up the Ghost" album (especially the songs Oh Dear and Pride and Joy) and working on a variety of projects. Hope you're enjoying your Friday, wherever you may be! Oh, and if you feel like it, consider yourself unofficially "tagged" to post pics of where you spend your day-to-day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...