Last night I caught up with my dear friend Merari whom I haven't seen in such a long time! She's been working with Iris Ministries over in Mozambique for the past several months and just returned to the states last week. We were finally able to catch up with each other, and although we had the most random night, it doesn't really matter where we go or what we do, we always have fun just being together :). One of last night's random stops was Trader Joe's...
Who doesn't love Trader Joe's, right? I love their healthy food options and their prices even more, but my favorite thing right now is definitely their shopping bags! At $1.99 each, decided I would help save the planet and improve my style all at the same time :).
Today is my "free day"...which basically means I am allowed to eat whatever I want. Funny thing is, when you eat healthy all the time, it's less appealing to eat crap. However, I did want some pizza, but still wanted to make a somewhat decent choice, so when I saw this in the freezer section, I figured it was worth a shot. Each box has 2 servings, and they're about the size of a normal/large slice of pizza. It was light, crispy and hit the spot without blowing a day's worth of calories. So, if you're craving some pizza, it's definitely worth a try!

1 comment:
Good, glad you liked them. I had a coupon for them and wanted to try them, and now I will. Love the shopping bag. I haven't been to TJ's in a long time (it's an hour away) but Chip and I both LOVE that store.
Post a Comment