So I know pretty much everyone
hates brussel sprouts...even more than the amount of people that dislike cottage cheese. I'm not as convinced that I can change your mind about brussel sprouts, but if there was
any chance, this might be it.

Take 1 lb. of fresh brussel sprouts and cut them in halves and then quarters.

In a small bowl, combine 1 T. olive oil, 2 T. balsamic vinegar and 1 t. honey.
Pour over brussel sprouts and shake well.

Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and lightly grease. Spread brussel sprouts into a thin layer. Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.

Bake in a 450-degree oven for 10 minutes, stir, and then bake for 10 more minutes.
Enjoy!
2 comments:
I think if someone asked me to try them, I would. I'm not sure I'm willing to shell out money for the brussel sprouts and make them myself. Thanks for all the recipe suggestions!
Those look really good Trish! I'll have to try that :)
Post a Comment