Just a few pieces of music (both old and new) that I've been enjoying lately ...1. Brandi Carlile "Giving Up the Ghost" - I mentioned this in a post a few days ago. I have listened to "Oh Dear" and "Pride and Joy" on repeat.
2. Daniel Merriweather - his album, "Love and War" will not be available until February 23rd, but you can hear a sample of his music here.
3. Anthony Evans - he has led worship a few times for Kairos, and his new album, "Undisguised" (which comes out tomorrow!) is one that I've been anticipating. The song "Amazing God" is constantly on my mind. Be sure to check it out!
4. Lady Antebellum - one of my favorite bands releases their second album, "Need You Now", tomorrow! You can preview the full album before you buy it by clicking here.
5. The Rescues - I love their sound! Two of my favorites are "Break Me Out" and "Crazy Ever After".
6. Meredith Andrews - I love her latest single, "Can Anybody Hear Me" that was released a few weeks ago. In my opinion, it's a must have. The full album comes out March 2nd.

1 comment:
Thanking you for pointing me to The Rescues. Just listened and loved them so much, I bought the CD!
Post a Comment