Today I had lunch with some friends in downtown Franklin. I had heard about a new, fun little shop called
Sweet CeCe's...and had to check it out. The place is adorable! Tiny pink glass mosaic tiles border the back wall, old barnwood painted pink surrounds the froyo machines, and a collection of whimsical plates hang throughout the cafe. With it's fun and whimsical combination of shabby chic, retro and cottage-esqu styles, it make for an incredibly inviting atmosphere. It's a "do-it-yourself" joint, so you can go for as much or as little as you'd like. They had frozen yogurt flavors like Pumpkin, Perfect Peanut Butter, Hershey's Kiss Chocolate, New York Cheesecake, Cake Batter....and several others. You take a cup, fill it with any combination of yogurts and move on to the topping section. This part was like a kid in a candy store! They had everything from skittles to fruity pebbles to gummy worms and captain crunch! Trust me, if you think it, they've got it! Help yourself to whatever toppings your heart so desires and then put your cup on the scale and pay by weight! I had just eaten lunch, so I wasn't very hungry and only wanted a small sample...and even what I put together I wasn't able to finish. No biggie, it only cost $1.87! Let me tell you, it was worth every penny...and I will definitely be back for seconds.
(pictures taken with my iphone again, sorry)


No comments:
Post a Comment