I can't even talk about...or allow myself to think about how unhealthy this muffin has to be. I mean, just look at it. Nothing about that picture says "low calorie" or "smart, healthy choice!". But...if you listen closely...you'll hear it say "eat me". I won't have another for that very reason, but let me just tell you how very much I enjoyed my one Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice muffin of the season. It was, by far, the BEST pumpkin muffin I have ever encountered in my life...and I've had my share of pumpkin muffins. So...if you can have just one unhealthy splurge, head over to Dunkin and savor the flavor. Meanwhile, I will be at home attempting to recreate this delicacy. It doesn't count if you bake them as long as you don't eat them, right? I promise to chew gum the entire time :).

No comments:
Post a Comment