10.07.2009

photurse

Aren't those purses cute? Oh wait, they're not just purses, they're camera bags!!! It's about time someone realized the need to bridge the gap between camera bag and purse. When you're on a trip, you certainly don't have hands for both...and you look like a ridiculous tourist with a backpack or messenger bag as well as a handbag. Plus, there are only so many bags I can carry onto a plane, and I'm not about to pack my camera into my suitcase for the airline to just toss around. I mean, I considered an oversized fanny pack for easy access to the camera while traveling, but really didn't want people to think I was growing a large tumor from my waist. Haha...okay, I never really considered a fanny pack...of course, unless I could find one in a neon trio of colors to wear with my black leggings, multi-layered socks and white keds.

Now we're talking.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...