I started to write "I'm a big fan of..." and realized I probably say that a lot...because, well, I'm a big fan of music in general. A wide variety in fact. To be completely honest, if I added up all the money I've spent over the years on music...I'm pretty sure I could buy a second home. Okay, maybe it's not THAT bad, but I've definitely invested a lot in various artists over the years. One of those artists is James Morrison. I love his rough yet smooth voice, his musical style and he has sweet lyrics. He just finished recording his next album, which is not released yet, but you can hear just a snippet of his first single off the album. If this sample is any indication...the album is going to be another hit!James Morrison : ALL | News : New Song "Get To You"

No comments:
Post a Comment