This weekend while I was in Knoxville helping Bryce with his new house, he installed a DICE i-Toyota-R ipod integration system in my car. Let me just say...I have NO idea why I waited so long to do this! I should have installed one of these into my car years ago! First off, it only took 30 minutes to install, if that. It was a piece of cake and although Bryce is much more knowledgeable when it comes to cars than I am, after watching him, I think I could have done it myself - it was just that easy! The cord sits in the glove compartment (although you can lengthen it when you want to have it closer-by while you're driving) and not only does it allow my iphone to play through the car, the songs show up on the touch screen AND I can utilize the steering wheel controls to change songs. On top of that, it charges it while it plays! One black cord does it all! If that were not exciting enough, when someone calls, the music fades down and it rings through the speakers. I just pick up the phone, hit "answer", have a normal conversation, and as soon as I hit "end call" - the music picks back up right where it left off. Maybe this is nothing fancy or new to some of you, but I tend to be of the mindset that you should just enjoy a little luxury at a time so that you always have something to look forward to. Aside from sunroofs, this is my favorite little luxury that I've ever had in a car...and it's a gift that keeps on giving. :) Looks like there will be many music-filled roadtrips in my future!P.S. DICE makes this system for every type of car...so check it for yourself!!

1 comment:
Ok, I LOVE this! Can Bryce drive to Minnesota and install one for me? And for Travis? Sounds fun! It certainly must make driving around more fun :)
Post a Comment