Thursday night I babysat for my favorite little girls (aside from my nieces...don't worry, Cheri :)). First we did a quick family photoshoot for their Christmas card, then after the parents headed out on their date, we played for a little bit before putting Anna to bed, and then Ava and I had a "pajama party". We watched a short little movie, had a snack and danced and sang to the Wicked soundtrack (she knows all the words! Too cute!). It was such a fun night. I worked on their Christmas card this weekend, and although there may still be some edits, here's a sneak peek:
Anyone else interested in having their Christmas cards custom designed this year - just let me know! I'd be happy to do it!Friday was my first night free and I was ecstatic to spend it chillin' at home with my roommate. She had the day off and had made a big pot of chili, so we put on our pajamas, filled up our bowls with hot chili and sat on the couch watching tv. It was lazy and fantastic.
We had such great plans for Saturday, but ended up just wingin' it. We dropped Gidget off at the groomers, went for a run (things are improving from a hate-hate relationship to a love-hate relationship. I still hate running, but I'm beginning to love the feeling afterwards as well as seeing the slow & steady improvement we're making) and spent the rest of the afternoon running errands. We even enjoyed a "homecooked" lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, Henpeck Market. The place was packed (couldn't even find a parking spot), so I'm not the only one that thinks it's pretty great. I was also excited to find a really cute camera case (in case the great photo purses I talked about a few posts ago are not available in the next month). It's a brand named Golla - out of Findland. I really wanted the rust color, but can't even a find a place in the US that I could order it...so I settled for the brown.


Tomorrow I send off for my visa for China. I had my photo taken for it on Friday and they told me I could not smile, so it looks like a mug-shot. Apparently smiling changes your features too much to be recognizable for a visa or passport. Why don't they just make you smile when they I.D. you? I think that's a much better plan, personally.
Alright, well I've got work to do and need to get back to it...plus I'm working from home today because my stomach hates me for eating chinese food last night. Not a fun night, let me tell ya. Hopefully it will wear off sometime soon. Hope you enjoyed the gorgeous weather this weekend - whether you go snow or sunshine...either one, pretty fantastic! My furnace is officially on and I love it! Definitely up there with one of my favorite smells. :) Happy Monday!

2 comments:
Love the christmas card!! I'm signing up for you to design ours too :) I am trying to get a photo shoot scheduled, so I will email you when we get them taken! Yay!! Everyone loved your announcements!
Finally read your blog and I LOVE the Christmas card. Great job, Trish! :) Always love reading your blog. Love you!
Post a Comment