This morning was another one of 5:30am runs...and if I'm completely honest, I might be starting to enjoy them! I don't like crawling out of bed while it's still dark, but I love the feeling of accomplishment when it's over...and our distance is slowly but steadily increasing. 13.1 miles is still a looooong ways off, but it's a good practice in diligence and patience for me. Now if we can just steer clear of the flu that is now taking over the WORLD (okay, maybe not that dramatic, but it sure seems like everyone is getting it!), then it will be amazing to see how far along we are by this time next month.
I am really looking forward to this weekend - first, because I love fall and pretty much look forward to every weekend in this glorious weather, but second - because my friend Steph & I have tickets to go see Jim Gaffigan at the Ryman! If you have not heard any of his comedic routine, you've got to check it out (and then you will understand the title to this post). He is hysterical!
Alright, well that's a lame attempt at an update, but that's all I feel like writing today. Have a wonderful Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok, I must admit, because I am married to someone who LOVES Jim Gaffagan, your title did make me think of him. However, out of curiosity, I just assumed you must have discovered some great recipe with bacon :) Enjoy your weekend! And nice teaser too...hmmm, what could that mean??
Trish, I'm so jealous. I LOVE JG. Did you watch the Law and Order episode he was on last week. Totally not a comedic role, but he's not a bad actor. Have fun!!!
Post a Comment