10.15.2009

Speedyweek

I must say, it is a good week when you are on Thursday and you feel like you're only on Wednesday! This week has flown by so fast that I've had a hard time remembering what day I'm on. That's also surprising to me considering the fact that I'm getting up so much earlier than I normally do in order to run or workout...and yet not going to bed any earlier than usual to make up for it (which...I definitely need to start doing. I could so go for a caramel macchiato right now).

Yesterday the strawberry cake was a huge success. In fact, there wasn't even a scrap left! We had the most people we've ever had show up for a birthday party...which means next time I need to make a bigger cake! I'm not sure what the request is for November yet, but I'm looking forward to the next challenge. It's fun getting to "experiment".

After work, I stopped at a redbox to pick up The Proposal, grabbed a pizza and headed home. I gave Gidget a bath (her hair is getting too long right now so she looked pretty hilarious with her "fro") and then enjoyed the rest of the evening with Jessie & Greg...eating, catching up and watching the movie. I haven't seen them in what seems like forever, so it was a lot of fun.

Tonight I'm taking my first ever "family portrait" for the Sloans and then watching the girls while Anita & Michael have a "date". I'm actually thinking about heading over in my pj's and having a little "pajama party" with Ava. Doesn't that sound like fun?! I'll also be designing their Christmas card using the photos, so I'm looking forward to that. If you know anyone who needs a Christmas card designed...feel free to send them my way!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...