9.14.2009

Somedays

Do you ever have days where you think - I know there's gotta be more to life than this, but what is it? I mean, I feel ungrateful for even thinking it, because I know that my life is good and that I'm blessed in many ways, but I just feel like I still haven't found my niche. I'm thankful that I am able to design, but many days I wish I was doing something else, somewhere else...even though I'm not even sure what or where that would be. I guess I just wonder if it's realistic to expect fulfillment from a job or if it's just supposed to be the way you make a living and that's it. Sometimes I feel like I've got this incessant itch to "go", but I have no idea where - or to do what. I often think about selling everything I own and just heading overseas somewhere. The logical side of me wins out in the "you have to think things through, have a plan, have direction", but the spontaneous side of me feels like I can't sit still for 5 minutes more or I might explode. I don't know...just thinking outloud...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...