9.14.2009

Chocolate Chess Cake

There's a little bakery in downtown Franklin that makes an amazing chocolate chess cake that melts in your mouth. The last time I had a piece was actually for my birthday back in January from my incredibly thoughtful roommate. I'd been wanting to try my hand at making it myself, so when I had the itch to bake this weekend, I made a pan and took it into the office to get some reviews. While it was a hit, I think there's room for improvement. The chocolate portion was a little too dry for my taste, so I have some ideas for how to improve that and may give it a go again. I mean, it still tasted pretty good...chocolate, cream cheese, sugar...how could you go wrong? But there's always room for improvement. I'll post the recipe when it's just the way I think it should be. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...