I have an Oreck that was given to me that died recently. It was old and could have been repaired, but for what it would cost to repair it (and even then it wouldn't be guaranteed to last much longer), I was able to buy a brand new vacuum. So, I did my research and all my "price-comparison" shopping, and ended up with this simple Bissell Momentum HEPA Bagless Cyclonic Upright Vacuum (I mean, really, how many words does it take to describe a vacuum??). It seems that the vast majority of people that purchased this vacuum are a little crazy-excited about how great it is, so I can't wait to try it out! I would say that I'm even more excited because it's supposed to be really great for pet hair, but since I have a hypo-allergenic dog that doesn't shed...I'm more excited about it picking up the hair that I shed. Is that gross? Sorry if it is - but it's just a fact of life, people. I shed. I definitely shed more than my dog.Alright, well this weekend I'm off to Knoxville to see my little brother's new house! Gidget is going with and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a hard time taking her back home after my family meets her. She's less than 3lbs still and one cute poofball. She gets crabby in the car though, so it will be an interesting road trip tonight. I'll try to take some pictures and have a fun update when I return! Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment