8.16.2009

D-Liteful

My product endorsement, or should I say "restaurant" endorsement for this week is tasti D-lite, a new little ice cream shop that has made it's way to Nashville. It's apparently been around for a long time, but I've never heard of it myself. As the girl at the counter described it - it's neither an ice cream nor a frozen yogurt...just an all natural soft-serve that is very low in calories...and d-licious!! It's almost like something in-between whipped cream and soft serve. I had a mangosteen smoothie after sitting on the sidelines with Gidget and a few other peeps watching a group play ultimate frisbee. It was soo ridiculously good that I can't wait to introduce my co-workers to it. Anyhow, check out their website and see if there's a location near you...because trust me, you're going to love it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...