8.05.2009

S'mourmet

S'mourmet!

I'm thinking about creating a line of gourmet s'mores. Here are my thoughts so far...but I could use some help on clever names for those with an asterisk:

Ree'morse (reese's pb cup, marshmallow, graham crackers)
S'moreos (oreos, marshmallow, hershey bar)
Chocolate Chip cookie s'mores* (chocolate chip cookies, marshmallow, hershey bar)
Grasshopper s'mores* (thin mints, marshmallow, hershey bar OR chocolate graham, andes mint, marshmallow)
S'mickers (snickers, marshmallow, graham crackers)
S'marmels (carmello or rollo or ghiradelli filled with caramel, marshmallow, graham crackers)
Chocolate pb s'mores* (peanut butter, marshmallow, chocolate graham crackers)
Chunky S'monkey (peanut butter, banana, marshmallow, chocolate graham crackers)

...and in all honesty, I'm not really going to do anything with these other than maybe experiment on my next camping trip with friends. I think I just like the process of thinking up new combinations! Feel free to contribute any ideas/suggestions you might have! I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...