...are so not worth stressing over, but sometimes I just can't help it! I went in for a haircut last night, knowing I wanted to take some length off, but not thinking I would come out with short hair! It's really my own fault because I asked for a certain length, but I think that's the length it is wet, not dry...which is a major difference. I know, I know...it will grow back before you know it, but this morning, well, it was quite depressing trying to "fix" hair that's not there. And no, don't even ask for a picture, I'm in a funk over it as is...I don't want to capture the moment. So there is my really "small in the scheme of things" bit of stress today. Petty, I know, but frustrating nonetheless.
I may need to invest in some ball caps.
(this also, in no way, reflects on my stylist's talent...she is really great at what she does. I just mis-communicated what I was wanting.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww, Trish! I feel for you, girl! I HATE to get my hair cut for that very reason--those little things bug me BIG time, too. Hang in there. Know that your friend is commiserating with you!
Post a Comment