8.06.2009

Comedy of Errors

This has been my morning so far...

I woke up REALLY late and as I'm on my way out the door went to let Gidget out of her condo only to find that she had grabbed the puppy pad through the crate and ripped it to shreds. Clean it up, run out the door and notice I now have "puppy pad" lint all over my pants. Nice. Get to work, de-lint, head to the kitchen to make some coffee. Rip open a sugar packet and accidentally drop it into the Keurig. Double nice. Clean that up and grab the creamer out of the fridge. Shake it as I always do, but lucky me...lid wasn't on completely and I spray creamer ALL over the kitchen as well as myself. Triple nice. At this point I am laughing pretty hard as I get down on my hands and knees to scrub the floor.

It's only 9:45 and I'm a little worried about what the rest of the day might have in store.

----------

I do have to brag on Gidget for just a second. She has been catching on like a champ! Last night she slept through the entire night without crying (wahoo!) and when I woke her up at 1:00am to let her out, she slowly woke up, walked out of her condo and right into the litter pan. She did her business, excitedly waited for her treat, and then went back in her condo and curled up to go back to sleep. I was so proud!!

I just found creamer in my hair. Nice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...