First off, I apologize that I haven't announced the winner of the contest yet! I know I said it would happen today, but I have to wait to hear from AllModern (since they are doing the drawing)...and I'm still waiting to hear back. As SOON as I do, I promise I'll post the results!Now I just want to give a little shout-out to Chick-fil-A for their amazing customer service. I mean, who doesn't love Chick-fil-A?? It's chicken, and really good chicken at that. A few weeks ago I was in a rush to leave the office and make it to the house I where I was babysitting, so I did a quick drive-thru at Chick-fil-A on the way. I ordered 3 chicken strips, but when I finally sat down to pull them out of the bag 15min later, I was so bummed to discover there were only 2 strips in that happy little box. Normally I would just frown for a second, enjoy what I got and move on, but this time I really missed that chicken strip and wanted another. So, I emailed Chick-fil-A (a very nice email, mind you...mostly talking about how much I love their chicken) and not only did the local Chick-fil-A day-manager send me a coupon for a free sandwich, but Chick-fil-A themselves sent me 2 coupons for free 3-piece chicken strips! I feel like I should wait for a special occasion for such a treat (and I probably will)! So, all that to say, Chick-fil-A knows how to do it right, even when they make a minor mistake. Because of that, I will brag on them every chance I get...and return for more chicken strips in the future :).

No comments:
Post a Comment