

I was approached by AllModern to do a giveaway on my site and just couldn't resist the offer to pass along something fun to one randomly selected person! :) Now, when I saw that they sell Herman Miller Eames Lounge and Ottoman...I REALLY wanted to give that away (and then win it for myself :)), but it was just slightly over the price limitation...slightly. :) Instead, the giveaway is for an iittala - Alvar Aalto Serving Tray. Any of you that know me know how much I love the woods, trees and leaves, so when I saw this tray, I was in love. Hopefully some of you will appreciate it's unique beauty (and functionality!) as well! The only problem was when I saw the bowl with the tray, I knew you just couldn't have one without the other. SO, I'm personally going to send the winner the bowl so that they can enjoy the set! The set is worth almost $75 total, so it's a pretty sweet prize!!Now onto the nitty gritty...how do you sign up to win? Well, it's pretty simple. I just need you to answer a quick question and leave your contact information (just an email address will suffice) in the comment section of this post.
Because I love to travel so much, the question you need to answer is this...what would be or has already been your dream vacation?
Make sure to pass this along to any friends that would like a shot at a free serving tray set! If you know me, don't know me, have no idea what this about but just really like that wooden tray and striped bowl, then sign up! Contest ends Wednesday at 10:00pm central time. Winner will be selected using random.org and will be notified via email!
All Modern has a fantastic selection of modern furniture and home accessories from many leading designers. Part of CSN Stores, All Modern is just one of over 200 retail sites that offer a diverse array of products from office furniture by Herman Miller to wall sconces by Murray Feiss.

15 comments:
Trish,
Sweet - I am the first one to post! If no one else posts, then do I win by default? ;) OK - my dream vacation was to beautiful Banff, Canada. It was the most beautiful, picturesque place I have ever been to. My hubby and I loved the snow covered mountains and the pretty scenery that was everywhere we looked. We loved staying at the Fairmont there and had such a great time skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, and taking in a spa day. I will never forget it. It is still a sweet memory to me because it was our first time to get away just us after the twins were born - they were 9 months old. It was a much needed break, but we were happy to get home again too.
I forgot to leave my contact info on the earlier post - sorry! Here it is..
Cheri Dubes
rcdubes@cox.net
Trish,
When Beth and I went on our cruise, we enjoyed our day in St. Thomas. I would really like to spend an entire week there sometime. The snorkeling was great! Also, I think that serving tray looks like the moose's head on Rocky and Bullwinkle. It would make me want to serve a real hearty Canadian cheese dip with plaid flannel crackers. chipaboswell@gmail.com
Chip
Okay, here I am. Chip would LOVE this serving tray. My dream vacation would have to be to Italy/Greece. I want to go there soon! I just hope I don't like it so much that I want to live over there. I can't get enough of novels that take place over there, movies, etc. Can't you give away a trip on here?!
bethaboswell@gmail.com
Dream vacation: an RV with a Gas Card (unlimited gas) and permission to map out a road trip across these United States with just my family!
Contact: stevan(at)stevansheets.com
If it is somewhere I have already been, I would have to say to go back to Northern Ireland. It was beautiful there...too much so for words.
If it is somewhere I have not been, then it would be Australia. ;)
Thanks for the chance to win!
Olivia.Ramsey@gmail.com
Sweet giveaway Trish! Love that tray and bowl :) Ok, dream vacation?? At this stage in my life, I'd have to say an all-inclusive trip to Hawaii with Travis. Sounds heavenly to me!
Hope you are doing well!
Stephanie
the_armstrongs03@yahoo.com
One week in a fly in resort... the kind in the North Woods on a lake that is only accessible via an airplane that lands on water. They drop you off and leave you there with enough provisions for the week. It's a little log cabin and I can smell the birch trees that surround it. There's a canoe with my name on it and not another soul in sight except for my beautiful wife who doesn't like the outdoors at all, but went with me just because she loves me. Wildlife is abundant. This is God's country and he placed a huge fish in those serene waters for me to catch before the week is done. Nights spent in front of the fire in the cozy little cabin, quietly listening to the crackling fireplace and the random noises of nature at night.
Hey Trish-
My dream vacation is one I get to take frequently, and that makes me happy indeed!
Although I've tromped all over the place - to many different countries, using many modes of transportation - my favorite place in the world is in Seaside, Florida, at our beautiful, peaceful, amazing little cottage "Merilee-by-the-Sea". It is like a piece of heaven to me, complete with the presence of the Lord and surrounded by His incredible beauty. My favorite spot is on the beach, looking out on the Gulf of Mexico, with the warm breeze on my face, and a libation in my hand : )
The charming town is like a slice of pie from the past - picket fences, sandy trails, and slamming screen doors, lazy bike rides - all remind me of a simpler time. Simple beauty.....and Bud & Alleys!
Often times when I go away on vacation I say that I was glad to go, and glad to come home. When I visit Seaside, it feels like home. I could stay forever!
oops! I forgot to leave my email on the previous post..
Meri Lee Taylor
merilee@meandmyhouseonline.com
I would love this serving set too! I think it kinda looks like Africa or like Florida with a pimple! My dream vacation is the Maldives! Gorgeous!
Thanks a bunch!
Emilie Moore
emiliemoore@gmail.com
Trish,
This is awesome!!
My dream vacation....
I have had some amazing trips but this one has not happened yet. I would road trip from there to Buffalo, NY then jump the border to Canada. I would travel the whole span of southern Canada. The great this is that all the major cities are along the souther half of Canada. Then after Vancouver I would drive up to Alaska. When driving home I would drive down the west coast and take the northern route through the US. I would love to do it with a friend and on motorcycles.
Maybe someday. I would love to get payed to document my trip.
ian collins
ian@igcphotography.com
Dream Vacation: The British Isles-I have to experience each country's version of "Tea" complete with the food that goes with it.
jess@stevansheets.com
FABULOUS serving Set! Our dream vacation without kids is a cruise in the Alaskan waters...WITH kids, probably a Disney trip!
arshoemaker(at)sbcglobal.net
Post a Comment