I spent a good portion of my 4th of July at the Smithville Fiddler's Jamboree and Crafts Festival in Smithville, TN. It's probably already pretty obvious that I love smalltown festivals, so when my friend Steph suggested it, I was all about it! I will say that these festivals tend to draw a verrrry interesting crowd, but that just makes it all the more entertaining! :) It was a beautiful day to be outside, wandering the streets checking out some fun (and some humorous) booths of people's crafts and creations.

They even had a vendor that sold "homemade soda-pop". You buy the tin mug and get $1 refills FOR LIFE! Haha! Good to know. I'll make sure to keep my tin with me everwhere I go.After the festival we picked up some grub, headed back to my house, watched fireworks up on the hill (in-between rainstorms) and topped off the night with Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! Still love that movie.
Now I need to crash. I'm getting up early to grab breakfast and catch up with my good friend Todd before church! Gonna be another great day!
Happy 4th of July!


No comments:
Post a Comment