7.05.2009

Breakfast at Tiffany's...or Panera

This morning was so much fun! I met up with my friend Todd at Panera and spent hours catching up on all that's been going on in both of our lives. In fact, we met before church with intentions of going to late service, but ended up talking for so long that time got away from us and we missed church altogether. Ah well, it was long overdue and so fun getting to find out all the exciting things that are going on in his life.

When I got home, I talked my roommate into going shopping with me since I was needing a pair of black dress pants for a photo shoot at work tomorrow. We found a few items that were on sale (and a great pair of black dress pants! woot!) and grabbed some dinner afterwards. In the midst of shopping, another old friend that Todd and I had just talked about this morning, texted me with a question. I joked that his ears must have been burning since I had just been saying how much I miss hanging out with him...so we decided to setup a time to catch-up over frisbee this week! Mark is one of my favorite people and I can't wait to hear all that he's been up to and get some good frisbee play in as well :).

On a completely random note...my hair is quickly fading and I'm bummed! I only changed it less than 2 weeks ago, but it's already so much lighter. I'm not sure if I've done something wrong? If anyone has experience with hair color and could offer some tips, I'd love to hear them. I've been using color-safe shampoo/conditioner and washing my hair with cooler water than normal, but I think I'll call my stylist tomorrow and see what she says. I may go back in and see if she can get it back to the color she originally dyed it...but I also don't want to damage my hair if it's too soon to do that again...so we'll see.

Now I'm just spending the rest of my day doing laundry and relaxing on the couch. I feel like it's been a go-go-go weekend, and with a full work-week ahead and leaving for Colorado on Friday, if I don't rest now...it may be a while before I have another chance! I won't complain...I'd rather be busy than bored!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...