6.14.2009

Week in Review

What a crazy-fast-paced week! Shew! Monday was the birthday party I posted about earlier, Tuesday night I picked up my roommate from the airport and had dinner with her to catch up on her trip. Wednesday was busy making cuppycakes for my coworkers, and Thursday & Friday were full of CMA Festival concerts (Lady Antebellum ROCKED! So good!!) Saturday I spent the entire day canoeing with a big group and today I've been catching up on getting my home back in order...laundry, grocery shopping, cooking, and cleaning. My roommate and I went to see My Life in Ruins this afternoon...very cute! Definite chic flick, but I would recommend it. Very light-hearted and fun. Topped off the day poolside with a book...and now I'm ready to dive into another week of work. Hard to believe it's already my 3rd week at my new company! So far so good!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...