Tonight I'm headed into the insane crowds of downtown Nashville to attend the CMA Music Festival! I got an email this morning from a friend who had an extra free ticket to tonight's show! How could you pass up Dierks Bentley, Brooks & Dunn, Julianne Hough, Reba McEntire, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, and Darius Rucker?! I head back downtown tomorrow night to see my favorite group - Lady Antebellum - among others. I paid for those tickets, so no freebie there, but I'm just going to look at it as 2-for-the-price-of-one! Should be TONS of fun - and I'm going to borrow a friend's fancy-schmancy zoom lens so I can take some (hopefully) decent pictures to post tomorrow! Stay tuned!
6.11.2009
Free Concert!
Tonight I'm headed into the insane crowds of downtown Nashville to attend the CMA Music Festival! I got an email this morning from a friend who had an extra free ticket to tonight's show! How could you pass up Dierks Bentley, Brooks & Dunn, Julianne Hough, Reba McEntire, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, and Darius Rucker?! I head back downtown tomorrow night to see my favorite group - Lady Antebellum - among others. I paid for those tickets, so no freebie there, but I'm just going to look at it as 2-for-the-price-of-one! Should be TONS of fun - and I'm going to borrow a friend's fancy-schmancy zoom lens so I can take some (hopefully) decent pictures to post tomorrow! Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment