6.17.2009

Better yet!

Plans have already changed for Saturday! Instead of the Blackberry Jam, we're heading to the RC & Moon Pie Festival in Bell Buckle, TN! How country bumpkin' is that?! I love it!! I'm sure it will provide an interesting mix of photos, so I'll be sure to post those when I get back.

Oh, and a random, useless bit of trivia for you...there are approximately 143 people with the last name Dubes. There are an estimated 73 Females with the last name "Dubes". It is further estimated that there are about 3 Females with the exact name, Trish Dubes. I know that information is accurate because I'm named after one, and have a 3rd cousin that was named after her as well. I'd like to think it makes me a hot commodity - being so rare and all ;-) haha! Kidding, of course.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...