5.04.2009

Wall Art


My sister, Cheri, hosted an uppercase living party and earned some product by doing so. She called me to help pick out some items to order and although I love a lot of things on their site (check it out and order something!!), couldn't find any one thing that worked for the space above Lauren's bed. One item had "girl (n): a giggle wrapped in sunlight". I loved the quote, but the look wasn't quite right. I also liked another item that had a few butterflies, but the quote wasn't what I was looking for. So, I drew out the butterflies from one sample, took the quote from the other...and viola! We'll be printing the cut vinyl and putting it on a whitewashed oval to be hung above Lauren's bed.

My only hesitation? I still think it should say something about shoes. Lauren is a girl after my own heart :).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...