No pics today, sorry! Don't worry...I'll have many more to come from the camping trip post that will follow.
Today was a bit more relaxed. We got up, had breakfast and got ready before heading off to Old Town Scottsdale where the kids had a birthday party to attend at the Sugar Bowl. While they did that, I helped Scottyb out with cabinet & paint colors for his new house...which, of course, was a lot of fun! I love a good remodel. I love an excuse to go to Lowe's even more. Now I can't wait to see it all put together! After the kid's party was over, we headed back home for naptime and Cheri & I began the process of getting stuff ready for camping (grocery shopping, preparing food, packing, etc.). Time seemed to fly by and before we knew it the babysitter was here and we (Ryan, Cheri & I) took off for a graduation open house and then out for sushi for Cheri's birthday. We went to a place called Yasu Sushi Bistro...and mmmm was it good! I have had a little sushi here or there, but never really tried a variety, so it was a fun experience. That and the fact that we went with Ryan & Cheri's good friends - Dan & Megan...and I laughed so hard I think I burned off every bite I ate! :) We actually closed the place down...either that or scared everyone else away. We weren't the quietest bunch in the place! I drove Ryan's new TLS home and gotta admit...I love a car with speed. I floored that thing (it has some serious get-up-and-go!) using the paddle shifters in manual mode....manohman! I'd like to take that out on a back road and really see what it's got!
Tomorrow is church and then loading up the car and heading out! I am SO excited to take the kids camping and am looking forward to an amazing night under the stars! Hope you get to spend some glorious time in the great outdoors on your Memorial Day as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment