5.08.2009

Healthy cheesecake?










I've found the most delicious and nutritious alternative to cheesecake! Take 1-32oz. container of plain yogurt and add one box of jello sugar free fat free instant cheesecake pudding. Stir thoroughly and refrigerate for a few hours to allow it to thicken. I swear it tastes like a jello no-bake cheesecake! For a healthy dessert option, I like to make parfaits using graham cracker crumbs, fresh strawberries and this yogurt pudding. Mmmm! You'll end up with a treat that is only 185 calories, 0g fat, 3g fiber and 8g protein! Not too shabby!! You can also use this same concept with a variety of puddings. It's delicious with pistachio pudding served with pineapple and chocolate pudding served with bananas. Go out and getcha some!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Trish, you need to send this review to Jell-o and the yogurt people. They will probably send you coupons or some free coupon for advertising their product on your blog. Mention your blog feeds into facebook, too, if it does.
I get free stuff all the time for doing this, or asking for coupons and telling them I'll advertise on my blog for them. Get some free stuff!:-)

Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...