4.28.2009

Tonight's Project: Fruit Sushi


Tonight I am working on a project for the Diamond Nuts recipe contest. Just to clarify...I don't intend to win or really be a strong contender for any of these contests, I just like having a challenge to work with. I'm also not sure if I can share the ingredients and/or recipe when I'm entering it into a contest, so for now I have to be vague, but after the contest is over, I'll be sure to pass them along. Anyhow, for tonight's recipe i'm making a "fruit sushi". It may be a few hits & misses to get there (cooking time is the hardest variable to figure out), but hopefully it will turn out as picturesque as I'm imagining it in my head. This is my rough diagram...which I'm sure will give you a good laugh if nothing else :). Stay tuned for pictures of the final product tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...