I want to preface this by saying that I haven't even used my iPod in over 2 years...so the songs are a bit dated - but regardless, still made for some funny answers. I'm not into tagging, but feel free to steal this for your own blog :).
Here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
1. What's my mood like right now?
So High - Group1Crew
2. How's tomorrow going to be for me?
Love Never Fails - Sleeping at Last (I'm focusing on the band name with this one as I'm crossing my fingers for a snow day!!)
3. What kind of person am I?
Wasted - Carrie Underwood (uhh...this one is not accurate, I promise!! :))
4. Am I loved?
Yeah - Usher
5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
Freedom - Jim Brickman
6. What should I do with my life?
Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runner
7. Is everything really going to be alright in the end?
Merry Christmas - The Ramones
8. What is my best quality?
It's Good to Be In Love - Frou Frou
9. How does my social life look?
Love Lead Me On - The Afters
10. What's the meaning of life?
Adagio - Secret Garden (adagio means slow & graceful)
11. What do people think of me?
I Waited - Rachel Portman
12. How crazy am I?
Look Away - Chicago
13. Where will I be a year from now?
The Nutcracker Suite Remix - The Berlin Symphony (here's hoping I'm in Berlin and not at the Nutcracker)
14. What is my fondest wish?
You Are My All in All - Nicole Nordeman
15. How did my parents meet?
Memorial Stones - Mat Kearney
16. What will I dream about tonight?
Seasons Change - Corrine Bailey Rae
17. What should I be working on right now?
Uptown Girl - Billy Joel
18. What's my roommate up to currently?
Say the Words - DC Talk
19. What did I do last weekend?
Wunderkind - Alanis Morissette
20. Describe me.
Live to Love Another Day - Keith Urban
21. What does my music player think of me?
It's Been a Long Time - Mark Schultz (this is true considering I haven't used this iPod in over 2 years now!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment