1.02.2009

Two Weeks

In the past 2 weeks of my life I have...

Packed and unpacked 5 times
Washed clothes 3 times in between
Flown in and out of 3 different cities - a total of 6 flights
Spent approximately 20 hours in airports waiting to board an airplane
Laughed so hard I almost cried at an improv comedy show
Had a very funny experience at the restaurant of the Hyatt in Denver
Skied 2 mountains
Snowmobiled to the top of another
Sledded twice
Sat in a hot tub outside while it snowed
Saw two movies...cried at both
Made dinner for my family...and dessert!
Played at the Museum of Science & Industry in Chicago
Walked the Magnificent Mile among many other miles walked
Shopped in Salt Lake City (Backcountry!), Park City, Denver & Chicago (The North Face & REI!)
Took public transportation in every city I visited (love it!)
Took approximately 400 photos...and deleted some
Had tappas for the first time...delish!
Met up with a friend from HS that I haven't seen in 10 years
Met up with a friend from college
Made new friends on planes, trains, restaurants and ski shuttles
Earned a free flight
Booked another flight to California in 2 weeks
Bought a new pen
Bought a new journal
Bought a new Bible
Said goodbye to 2008 with a sigh of relief
Prayed in 2009

...and still praying. :-) It's gonna be a great year! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas & New Year's with many family and friends!

2 comments:

Cheri Dubes said...

Very cool post, Trish! You have done a lot in the past two weeks. :)

Trish said...

Look at you! Finally posting comments ON my blog! I am so impressed, Cheri :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...