12.25.2008

Come & Gone

Wow...I can't believe I'm packing up my bags to leave tomorrow. We booked this vacation a year ago - in fact, we had it all booked before we even left on our Christmas cruise last year! So, for 365 days I have been looking forward to this vacation - the skiing in particular. It took forever to get here and I blinked my eyes and it was over! I enjoyed every bit of it - the house, hot tub, skiing, sledding, snowmobiling, cooking, movies - and all of it with my family (especially the cutie patootie kiddos!). Add to all of it the fact that I'm surrounded by mountains, snow and every type of landscape that I love...and it's just hard to leave! Thankfully, my vacation has more fun to come yet. Tomorrow I fly to Denver and get to spend a fun-filled day/night with my great friend from college, Kayla! After that I head home for a couple of days before taking off one more time to Chicago to celebrate NYE. Reality will hit soon enough and work will be back in motion, but not today. Thank goodness :).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...