Greg Laswell is another guy that's been around for a while, but he has this little $4.50 EP available on iTunes called "How the Day Sounds" and it is great (fyi - they have the EP on there twice, one for $6 and one for $4.50, so don't make the same mistake I did - save yourself $1.50 :)). Very chill yet upbeat music. I'd like to think he's a style that most people would appreciate because it just puts you in a "feel good" kinda mood. If you like the EP, purchase the rest of his songs on the album "Three Flights from Alto Nido". Check it out! (P.S. The song that should auto-start when you click on my page is a Greg Laswell song that I've loved for a long time...just to give you a taste :)).
9.10.2008
More Music
Greg Laswell is another guy that's been around for a while, but he has this little $4.50 EP available on iTunes called "How the Day Sounds" and it is great (fyi - they have the EP on there twice, one for $6 and one for $4.50, so don't make the same mistake I did - save yourself $1.50 :)). Very chill yet upbeat music. I'd like to think he's a style that most people would appreciate because it just puts you in a "feel good" kinda mood. If you like the EP, purchase the rest of his songs on the album "Three Flights from Alto Nido". Check it out! (P.S. The song that should auto-start when you click on my page is a Greg Laswell song that I've loved for a long time...just to give you a taste :)).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment