
Cutest thing today...
I was walking out of Target and noticed this adorable duo in front of me. It was a father & son (I'm going to guess about 3 years old), both dressed alike in camo cargo shorts and ivory tshirts. They were walking to their car, holding hands and chatting it up when all of the sudden the little boy let go of his dad's hand, ran over to the blue box in an empty handicap parking spot and just started bustin' a move. I smiled and chuckled and the dad looked back at me and we both just laughed. I kept on walking, but could hear the little boy behind me excitedly yelling "another dance box!" and I turned around to see him dancing in each handicap parking spot as they walked toward their car.
No wonder those are such coveted parking spots...

No comments:
Post a Comment