Anyone that knows me knows that my life is a walking soundtrack. I have music for everything - from my favorite day (Strawberry Swing by Coldplay), to cliff diving (Jump by Van Halen), wallowing (I'll Be Seeing You - Cyndi Thompson), climbing (Free Fallin' by Tom Petty), boating (I have a fast mix, medium mix and slow mix depending on what type of boating we're doing :)), rainy days (a playlist of 34 songs all either talking about rain or just setting a great rainy-day mood), and any other possible thing you can think of. I even have my moving song already picked out. It will be the one that I listen to for the first 3 months when I cry, question what I was thinking by moving and miss my old life :). And sometimes, when things get too serious or stressful at the office, I pull out a little "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley and play it as loud as I can. That always seems to do the trick. I love finding a new song, artist or album - it's like finding a hidden treasure. Lisa sent me a song this week in honor of my crazy 28th year - appropriately titled, "Good Girl Gone Bad" by Rihanna. Hahaha! I love it!!! I laughed so hard!! Anyway, I just thought I'd share yet another one of my not-so-surprising quirks.
Curious to know - do you have a song that is a soundtrack to your life?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment