7.24.2008

Rain, rain go away

I'm a bit frustrated right now. I have been looking forward to this weekend for the past several days because I am itching like crazy to get outside - go for a long bike ride, camp, whitewater raft, canoe...any of those options - or even better - ALL of those options! Alas...it's forecasted to rain everywhere. Seriously. I checked the radar and I would have to drive all the way to western Arkansas to find a dry spot to camp. Poo. I may just have to build another fort in my living room...or better yet, set up camp :). Thank goodness I can rock climb indoors...that may have to be my "outdoor" activity indoors this weekend.

I'm listening to my wallowing mix today. I know, so depressing, right? It's not really a big deal, I'm just super tired today, needing a major caffeine fix, and overwhelmed with work. I'm pretty sure my wallowing mix isn't really HELPING, but it is matching my mood. Anyway, one of the many people on my wallowing mix is a girl named Keri Noble. Love her voice, love her musical style. Check her out if you get a chance. Be prepared though, she may make you want to stay in your pj's, curl up on the couch and wallow ;). I love her Fearless album, but her newest EP is pretty great too. You can find them both on iTunes.

So anyway, I'm a bit of a downer today, sorry. I'm obviously in need of a good "bent over, cheeks hurting, can't catch your breath, tears running down your cheek" kind of laugh. That would do wonders...and maybe some starbucks to top it off ;).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...