7.25.2008

Post 901

I just realized that yesterday's post was my 900th post. That is crazy. Crazy to think that I had enough to say over the past 4 years to cover 900 posts. That means I posted approximately 225 times per year. It's actually quite shocking, even to myself! It's also exciting to think what the next 900 posts have in store :).

Last night I was able to go for another bike ride - had to get it in before all the rain comes this weekend (boooo!). I rode for 12 miles again and find that every time I get on my bike, I get that much more addicted. I am definitely needing to take another trip to REI (in & out with just my ONE item, I promise!) to swap out my bike seat (mine is soooo not comfy), but I definitely foresee many miles being traveled on that bike and I can't wait! I also added another item to my collection of "gear" (seriously, I'm going to need someone to put me on a gear budget!). I bought a Big Agnes sleeping pad. It's a camp pad that inflates to 2.5" thick (and has rave reviews) yet deflates and rolls up to the size of a nalgene bottle. Brilliant, eh? I bought it off of a discount gear site that a friend passed on to me (incredibly dangerous), so I purchased it at 59% off the original price. I just couldn't pass that up.

I am beyond thankful today is Friday. This has been one eternally long week as I mentioned in a previous post, so it seems like it's taken us 2 weeks to get here. I am incredibly bummed by our weekend forecast - especially considering how beautiful it has been this week, but am also looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. As I am yawning at my desk, I'm dreaming of my bed and my big fluffy comforter and how nice it would be to still be there! Yeah...I'm thinking a starbucks run might be in order...

Hope you have great weekend plans and a fun-filled Friday! Know that if your weather is dry & sunny...I'm going to be incredibly jealous :).

1 comment:

Erin said...

You are a gear addict! Seriously! At least you are being super active. I can't wait until after Hopie is born so that I can start whipping myself back into shape!!! I need it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...