7.02.2008

'rado baby!

I've been in Colorado now since Monday and I'm having a great time! Lisa picked me up from the airport Monday night and we talked nonstop all the way home and stayed up late talking more (hey, we haven't seen each other in 3 years...we had a lot of words to use!). Yesterday we met our good friend Kayla for lunch before she flew out, then headed downtown Denver to meet up with an old friend of mine that I hadn't seen in years. We had a lot of fun catching up and laughing over old memories. After we said our goodbyes, Lisa and I walked down to REI (the flagship store - AMAZING!) and I bought a new pair of Tevas (like I need any more shoes, but I just couldn't help myself). I'll be honest, I've hardly taken any pictures, but I'll try to get better throughout the week. In fact, the only pictures I've taken are of the REI store! Haha! Anyway, after that we got on the downtown shuttle and got off at the Cheesecake Factory where we enjoyed dinner outside in the heart of downtown. I love Denver, absolutely love it - and can't wait to move out here. In fact, being here feels like someone is taunting me since I know it will be a while yet before I can move.

Right now Lisa & I are sitting on the couch, still in our pj's. We have a pedicure appointment in a few hours and then plan on spending the rest of the afternoon shopping for Lisa. Tomorrow we're going to Elitch Gardens and finishing the day off with a Rockies game!!!! I can't wait!

Well, it's time to jump in the shower and get ready for the day. Have a good one!

3 comments:

all up in each others bizness said...

denver rocks! I would never move away. Too bad you havn't come to see me :( Christy Kaunten lives out here too....we have been hanging out and having a blast...monday night we were out by the airport too....we went to the advanced screening of Hancock!!!

Stacey said...

Those Tevas rock! Totally you! Glad you having a great time....

Erin said...

hey, can you remember the website for where I ordered the script that i put on my wall? my friend wants to oder and i thought it was meandmyhouse.com, but that isn't right. thatnks girl!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...