7.19.2008

Gear Addict


I have said before that i am an addict to all things that go with any type of sport. It was no exception when I bought my new bike. I had to have a coordinating helmet, a water bottle, a speedometer, etc., etc., etc. My latest item that I would love to purchase (aside from it's outrageous pricetag) is this beautiful camelback pack. It goes so well with my bike - and frankly, what's not to like about it! Plus, it would be much easier than having to stop, get off the bike, grab the water bottle and take a sip (or this morning when I went on a 12-mile bike ride and realized I forgot my water bottle altogether!). I could literally drink and drive (which in this case would be a good thing ;)). So, I'll be searching for a bargain as always, but until then...dreaming.

4 comments:

all up in each others bizness said...

i know this isn't for a ceml but one of your other loves :)

When you click on the website....search for TEVAS......you will find over a hundred pairs of women's, men's, and kid's for less than twenty dollars!

I ordered 3 pairs!! Shipping is $6.95 or free with a $100.00 purchase

I have ordered from them many times...like I need another pair of shoes....... clearance teva's!

all up in each others bizness said...

http://www.6pm.com/n/search.cgi?q=teva

Trish said...

Alyce - you almost brought a tear to my eye - of pure giddiness! Do you have a chaco inside source as well??? Dang...this is going to be so bad for me now. I have such addiction issues when it comes to shoes...

all up in each others bizness said...

ahahahah....i can look into it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...